बस कर 2020! (Just be over already 2020!)

Fourteen Dank Memes Predicting How Horrible April 2020 Will Be ...

Many of us began this year with an unexplainable hope that things will turn out for better. Though this feeling occurs every year, it was relatively intense this time around as we were supposedly entering a new decade *wry smile*!

And what a might fall it has been. Barely three months have past and we already had deadly communal riots in Delhi, global pandemic of unseen proportions, blatant horse trading of MLAs, toppling of governments and incarcerations (esp. in Kashmir). This all is in addition to further cementing of hatred and polarization in our country that has been an ongoing project of the current dispensation for last 6 years. 

As most of us (the privileged lot I'd say) are home bound till end of April at least (Work From Home as they call it), it brought me back to this blog to update the things that have taken place in this little corner of universe that I call mine. 

A project I undertook 2 years ago finally culminated with positive outcome. I could take out a few days and visit US, Canada & Netherlands and complete immigration formalities just before the COVID-19 (Coronavirus pandemic) had spread across globe. Though it has put major spanner in my moving out plans, I am relatively calm as things are beyond my control. I remember after returning, I had immediately met my Tarot card reader and told him about my plans to put down my papers the next day and move out of India by March. He had categorically said that it isn't the right time and this whole year I shouldn't think about moving out at all. Eventually I ignored his advice and announced to my manager my intention to resign and the reason behind it. But some divine intervention happened and I couldn't put down my papers officially.

One thing led to another and right now I am happy I didn't. Most of the countries are observing a lockdown, all my other friends' travel plans have be scuttled and uncertainty looms large. If I had left, I would have left lurching in middle of nowhere :/

 Almighty helps in mysterious ways :)

I plan to put the remaining time of quaratine into good use by blogging some of the interesting things I went through in last few years. Watch out for future editions on weird men & pity sex :p



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Liberated :)

A tale of the new year & my coming out (Part I)