June - Vanity Cards Era

        
Being the astrology nerd that I am, I am excited (and a bit scared!) now that Jupiter has entered my sign after 12 years and will stay for one whole year. During its last transit 12 years ago, that whole year I went through a transformational shift in thought process & career, and by end of it I moved to Mumbai from my small town. And once I imbibed that Bombay boi spirit, I was never the same again :)

Now it has come again.

Another career shift on the anvil? I mean I have been jobless for 6 months now so I guess something should happen in that department.

Some personal changes? I hope I find the motivation to quit my nicotine addiction & mindless scrolling through phone apps, get more disciplined, get fitter, get regular in meditation, blah blah blah.. the same old sob story of everyone in my generation :/ 

Some emotional changes? Start loving myself enough to eventually accept love?

Some sexual changes? Will I find some hot brown, hairy men to fuck (again & again 😅)?

Some spiritual changes? Will I find my 'purpose'? There must be something that I must have been sent to do on this planet? If I encounter it, will I be brave enough to take it on?

Watch out this space to see what all materializes :)

They say Jupiter is a beneficent planet. It brings good luck & fortune.

And I am a mere mortal. Who am I to refuse the gifts from God :D


Love!

P.S. This upcoming month I plan to do a series of ritualistic cleansing. One of them is to write everyday, even if it's a few lines. Just like those vanity cards Chuck Lorre used to write after each episode of The Big Bang Theory. Wish me luck :)


 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Liberated :)

A tale of the new year & my coming out (Part I)

Fears of 4 am.