The journey or the destination?



 (The breathtaking view at the start of the spectacular Seven Sisters Cliff Walk at Seaford. It took us 7 hours to finally reach @ Eastbourne, UK - circa June 2019)

2 more job rejections from the companies I was much hopeful about. Within a span of 48 hours.
The automated mails from Workday arrived at around 4ish in the morning. That means it is the first thing I see when I get up. And there goes the rest of my day :(

Just a few years ago, I was in Mumbai, doing really well in my career. Earning quite a bit of money. Travelling around India & the world. Though that period had its own challenges, I had never faced this sense of worthlessness that I am experiencing now. 

If I look at the cosmic alignment, the Taurus-Scorpio eclipse season began in November 2021 and the last one will be in the coming October 2023. As an astrology buff, I am well-aware of the effects eclipse season has especially if they are occurring in one's own sign. They are part of multi-year stories and can bring radical, cataclysmic, life-altering change. They are known to be linked to destiny and are believed to speed up time & perpetuate the inevitable by expediting events that were fated to occur and, likewise, shake up our reality. Mirroring the events in the sky, my professional life took a unexpected turn in December 2021 and the effects are still ongoing :/

Hopefully, things will sort out by after the last eclipse in October. It's been quite a ride :)

I remember the trek I took with a dear friend from London in June 2019. The Seven Sisters Cliff Walk (picture above). Though it took a long time to reach our destination, the journey was worth it. Scenic surroundings, gusty winds from the English channel & the famous British summers. 
सी तरह हम भी पहुंच जाएंगे मंजिल पर कभी ना कभी :)

As Faiz Saab says - 
दिल ना उमीद तो नहीं नाकाम ही तो है, 
लंबी है ग़म की शाम मगर शाम ही तो है :)

Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Liberated :)

A tale of the new year & my coming out (Part I)

Closure Report