Where do you go to my lovely ...

 

 
(Song that takes me to a place I have never been but the emotions I have lived - Where do you go to my lovely by Peter Sarstedt ๐Ÿ’“)


I have been cheating. A LOT. 

Not on any romantic liaison or a boyfriend or a husband. Not that lucky yet. I have been cheating on this blog :/

I proclaimed oh so ceremoniously on this blog that June is my month & I'll write one post a day. No matter what. But since the unintentional break last weekend, owing to few birthday parties & helping out my neighbor with her furniture, I lost the momentum. And since then, I religiously make a blank placeholder post daily and forget about it.  Thank God there are no readers on this blog to notice it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ditto similar as my gym routine. If I am unable/uninterested to go one day, I lose interest in the whole thing as if I have never seen a dumbbell in my life ๐Ÿ˜‚. Then the Taurus in me will take days to guilt + mollycoddle + cajole myself so that I finally pack that bag & go to gym. Once there, I feel what the heck is wrong with me. Why was I missing out on all these endorphins :/

Anyway, still no job yet. Had an interview yesterday with an HR. He didn't sound too convinced after I gave him elaborate answers conjured out of thin air for the weird questions he asked :/

Weekend approaches. 3 birthday parties invites & I shudder to think what gifts to give them from my meagre savings :(. 

I'll end up giving them $7 flower plant + $12 wine in $1.5 dollarama bag. เค…เคฌ เค•เคก़เค•ी เคนै เคคो เคนै  ๐Ÿ˜

Btw the song above - Love it ๐Ÿ’–. Listen to it on speakers on a calm summer evening :)

Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Liberated :)

A tale of the new year & my coming out (Part I)